The Governor has extended her COVID-19 restrictions through January 21, 2021.
The Governor has extended and modified several COVID-19 restrictions through January 15, 2021. The Township will be responding as follows, starting Monday, December 21:
- Doors to Township Hall will be open for essential matters. We still urge you to conduct business with the Township online, by phone or email, or by using the drop boxes in front of Township Hall. The Township reserves the ability to limit the number of visitors in the building as required to maintain safe social distancing.
- Don’t forget: Township Hall is closed for the Federal Christmas and New Year’s Holidays: Thursday and Friday, December 24 and 25, and Thursday and Friday, December 31 and January 1.
- At this time we are evaluating whether Board of Trustees, Planning Commission and ZBA meetings will be held in-person or remotely in January. The next Board of Trustees meeting is scheduled for January 12.
- At this time, the Friendship Station will still be closed to the public except for essential staff; senior food service will continue.
- Senior Bus service will also continue with reduced schedules, cleanliness guidelines, and per State COVID regulations.
- The Four Seasons Pavilion is closed to the public; bathrooms at all pavilions will remain open per seasonal schedules.
A full description of the State’s latest policy guidelines can be found by clicking the link below:
‘People – Our Priority’