Plymouth Township recognizes the value of a strong business community. Existing businesses make investments in facilities, create jobs and provide a support network that is the heart of a strong local economy. For these reasons, Plymouth Township has a goal of enhancing the lines of communication to help businesses succeed. We are here to help you succeed!
Michigan International Technology Center (MITC) Website
The Plymouth Township Economic Development office hopes to achieve the following:
- Improve the business climate.
- Assist businesses with expansion, growth and job creation.
- Retain jobs and attracting new businesses.
- Learn about concerns, problems and needs local businesses face and explore solutions.
- To assist local businesses gain awareness of available resources that may be of benefit towards future
growth and continued success.
- Establishing an open line of communication allows the Township to better identify and serve the needs of the Plymouth business community.
For more information, call Township Supervisor, Kurt Heise on (734) 354-3201 or Township Trustee, Gary Heitman on (734) 377-6210.
Plymouth Township – We are open for business!!